A Phase Ib/II, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of AZD9150 Plus Durvalumab Alone or in Combination With Chemotherapy in Patients With Advanced, Solid Tumours and Subsequently in Patients With Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Danvatirsen (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 12 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 27 Apr 2020 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 12 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Apr 2020 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 12 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.