A Phase Ib/II, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of AZD9150 Plus Durvalumab Alone or in Combination With Chemotherapy in Patients With Advanced, Solid Tumours and Subsequently in Patients With Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Danvatirsen (Primary) ; Danvatirsen (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 13 Mar 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 281 to 110.
- 08 Jan 2019 Outcome measures, trial focus, patient number, inclusion and exclusion criteria has been amended.
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 213 to 281.