A Phase 2 Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Autologous Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (LN-145) In Combination With Anti-PD-L1 Inhibitor Durvalumab (MEDI4736) in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; LN 145 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Iovance Biotherapeutics
- 06 Nov 2018 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, There are currently nine sites active for this trial.
- 06 Nov 2018 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, the company amended the protocol to eliminate the TIL monotherapy cohort and patients will now be enrolled for treatment with LN-145 and durvalumab.
- 02 Oct 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 12.