DOUBLE BLIND, PLACEBO CONTROLLED, RANDOMIZED CLINICAL TRIAL OF THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF BOTULINUM TOXIN TYPE A (BOTOX) IN BRUXISM
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Sleep bruxism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Feb 2018 New trial record
- 17 Jan 2018 Primary endpoint efficacy as assessed by clinical global impressions (CGIs)) has been met, according to results published in the Neurology.
- 17 Jan 2018 Results assessing safety and efficacy of onabotulinum toxin-A (BoNT-A) injections into the masseter and temporalis muscles in patients with symptomatic sleep bruxism, were published in the Neurology.