A Randomised, Phase 2a, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Antiviral Activity of Multiple Doses of Orally Administered EDP-938 Against Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection in the Virus Challenge Model
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs EDP 938 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Enanta Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Oct 2019 Results presented in an Enanta Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 03 Oct 2019 According to an Enanta Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial is being presented as a late-breaker oral presentation today at IDWeek™ 2019 in Washington.
- 10 Sep 2019 According to an Enanta Pharmaceuticals media release, data from the study will be presented at IDWeek™ 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History