A Randomised, Phase 2a, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Antiviral Activity of Multiple Doses of Orally Administered EDP-938 Against Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection in the Virus Challenge Model
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs EDP 938 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Enanta Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Sep 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 12 Feb 2018 New trial record