A Phase 2a Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of Bris10 M2SR (H3N2 A/Brisbane/10/2007) Vaccine Administered as a Single Intranasal Dose (Versus Placebo) in Healthy Adult Volunteers who are Subsequently Challenged with a Live, Antigenically Different Wild-type Influenza Type A Virus (A/Belgium/4217/2015 H3N2)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs H3N2 M2SR influenza vaccine-FluGen (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors FluGen
- 23 Mar 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 12 Feb 2019 Results presented in the FluGen media release.
- 12 Feb 2019 According to a FluGen media release, this trial is expected to complete in the second quarter of this year.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History