A Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Empagliflozin and Linagliptin Over 26 Weeks, With a Double-blind Active Treatment Safety Extension Period up to 52 Weeks, in Children and Adolescents With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary) ; Linagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DINAMO
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Mar 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 19 Mar 2018 to 20 Mar 2018.