A First-in-Human Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of QR-421a in Subjects With Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP) Due to Mutations in Exon 13 of the USH2A Gene
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs QR-421a (Primary)
- Indications Usher syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Acronyms STELLAR
- Sponsors ProQR Therapeutics
- 29 Jan 2019 According to the ProQR Therapeutics, updates from the study announced in ProQR Vision 2023 strategy and will be presented at an R&D day event.
- 17 Dec 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 04 Dec 2018 According to a ProQR media release, US FDA has cleared the IND application for QR-421a, the company plans to start enrolling patients in this trial in the coming months with preliminary data expected in mid-2019.