A Phase Ib Open Label Study to Assess the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of NUC-3373, a Nucleotide Analogue, Given in Combination With Standard Agents Used in Colorectal Cancer Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; Fosifloxuridine nafalbenamide (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms NuTide:302
- Sponsors NuCana
- 13 Nov 2019 According to a NuCana media release, data from this study is expected in 2020.
- 29 Oct 2019 According to a NuCana media release, interim data were presented at he AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 21 Aug 2019 According to a NuCana media release, company will announce additional data in 2019.