A Phase Ib Open Label Study to Assess the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of NUC-3373, a Nucleotide Analogue, Given in Combination With Standard Agents Used in Colorectal Cancer Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; NUC 3373 (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms NuTide:302
- Sponsors NuCana
- 01 Dec 2018 According to a NuCana media release, first patient has been enrolled.
- 01 Oct 2018 Planned initiation date (estimated date for recruitment of the first subject) changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 01 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.