A 56-week, Multicenter, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Efpeglenatide Once Weekly in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Inadequately Controlled With Basal Insulin Alone or in Combination With Oral Antidiabetic Drug(s)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Efpeglenatide (Primary) ; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMPLITUDE-L
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 28 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 20 Oct 2018 to 3 Dec 2018.
- 18 Oct 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 27 Apr 2018 According to a Sanofi media release, the trial is planned to start in Q1 2019.