An Open Label Expanded Access Program Intended to Provide Treatment With HBS-101 (Pitolisant) to Adult Patients in the U.S. With Excessive Daytime Sleepiness Associated With Narcolepsy With or Without Cataplexy
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pitolisant (Primary)
- Indications Narcolepsy
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEACE
- Sponsors Harmony Biosciences
- 16 Sep 2019 According to a Harmony Biosciences media release, data from this trial will be presented at the World Sleep 2019 meeting in Vancouver, Canada from September 20-25, 2019.
- 22 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 04 Jun 2019 According to a Harmony Biosciences media release, data from this study will be presented at the 33rd Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies (8-12 June 2019).