An Open Label Expanded Access Program Intended to Provide Treatment With HBS-101 (Pitolisant) to Adult Patients in the U.S. With Excessive Daytime Sleepiness Associated With Narcolepsy With or Without Cataplexy
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pitolisant (Primary)
- Indications Narcolepsy
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEACE
- Sponsors Harmony Biosciences
- 05 Sep 2018 According to a Harmony Biosciences media release, data from this expanded access program including the design and methodology of the program, as well as initial data, including patient demographics, baseline characteristics and safety and tolerability results will be presented at the upcoming 7th International Symposium on Narcolepsy in Beverly, MA (Sep 9 to 13; 2018).
- 06 Apr 2018 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 15 Feb 2018 New trial record