Single-center, Double-blind (ACT-246475), Open-label (Clopidogrel, Prasugrel, and Ticagrelor), Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Two-way Crossover Study to Investigate the Pharmacodynamics, Safety, and Tolerability of a Single Oral Dose of Clopidogrel or, Prasugrel, or Ticagrelor When Administered After a Single Subcutaneous Dose of the P2Y12 Antagonist ACT-246475 in Healthy Male and Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Selatogrel (Primary) ; Clopidogrel; Prasugrel; Ticagrelor
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Idorsia Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Aug 2018 Results (n=8) published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 07 Jun 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 72 to 108.
- 07 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2019 to 30 Jun 2019.