A Phase II, Open-Label, Multi-Cohort Study to Investigate the Preliminary Antitumor Activity, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of the Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody BGB A317 in Combination With Chemotherapy as First-Line Treatment in Chinese Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tislelizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Etoposide; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 22 Sep 2019 According to a BeiGene media release, results (as of 25th Feb 2019, n=54) of this trial were at the 22nd Annual Meeting of the Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology (CSCO,18th-22nd Sep 2019, in Xiamen, China).
- 22 Sep 2019 Results (as of 25th Feb 2019, n=54) presented in a BeiGene media release.
- 12 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Jul 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History