Pilot Safety and Feasibility Study of an In Vivo Sensitivity Screen Using a Direct Tumor Microinjection Technique and FDG-PET
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat (Primary) ; Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Daratumumab (Primary) ; Fludeoxyglucose F-18 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Romidepsin (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 23 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 28 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.