Pilot Safety and Feasibility Study of an In Vivo Sensitivity Screen Using a Direct Tumor Microinjection Technique and FDG-PET
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat (Primary) ; Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Daratumumab (Primary) ; Fludeoxyglucose F-18 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Romidepsin (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Breast cancer; Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 15 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 May 2019.