A Phase 2 Trial of Intratumoral EGFR Antisense DNA (BB-401) in Patients With Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (HNSCC) Who Have Failed All Available Standard Therapies
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BB-401 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Benitec Biopharma
- 21 Dec 2018 According to a Benitec Biopharma media release, Benitecs scientific and clinical teams continue to evaluate the interim analysis data of stage 1. However, based on the initial analysis, the ORR required to support continued patient enrollment was not achieved. The teams will continue with patient follow-up of stage 1 patients and additional details will be disclosed following the completion of the comprehensive analyses of the clinical data derived from ongoing patient follow-up.
- 21 Dec 2018 According to a Benitec Biopharma media release, an interim analysis was recently conducted to evaluate the objective response rate observed for the initial 12-patient cohort treated in stage 1 of this study.
- 07 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.