G-Pen (Glucagon Injection) Compared to Lilly Glucagon (Glucagon for Injection [RDNA Origin]) for Induced Hypoglycemia Rescue in Adults With T1D: a Phase 3 B Multi-Centered, Randomized, Controlled, Single Blind, 2-Way Crossover Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glucagon (Primary)
- Indications Hypoglycaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors XERIS Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Feb 2018 New trial record
- 15 Feb 2018 According to a Xeris Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial will be utilized to submit an NDA for our ready-to-use glucagon rescue pen for the treatment of severe hypoglycemia in late Q2 2018.
- 15 Feb 2018 According to a Xeris Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial will support the data collected in other two Phase III trial (see profile 267077 and 283124).