A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antiviral Activity of GS-9992 Plus Tenofovir Alafenamide (TAF) for 12 Weeks in Chronic Hepatitis B (CHB) Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Inarigivir soproxil (Primary) ; Tenofovir alafenamide (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 20 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 Feb 2018 According to a Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals media release, company anticipates an interim results from this trial in the second half of 2018.
- 19 Feb 2018 New trial record