A randomized, multicenter 28 week study to compare the efficacy and safety of combining Cosentyx (Secukinumab) (4-weekly, 300 mg s.c.) with a lifestyle intervention to Cosentyx therapy alone in adult patients with moderate to severe plaque-type psoriasis and concomitant metabolic syndrome, followed by a 28 week extension period
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Metabolic syndrome; Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms METABOLYX
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Mar 2021 to 15 Sep 2020.
- 28 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.