Immunogenicity, Reactogenicity and Safety Study of Different Formulations of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine (GSK3536820A and Menveo) When Administered to Healthy Adolescents and Young Adults 10 to 40 Years of Age
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal meningitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms MENACWY CONJ-069
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Dec 2019 This trial has been completed in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 18 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 18 Dec 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 18 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.