Immunogenicity, Reactogenicity and Safety Study of Different Formulations of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine (GSK3536820A and Menveo) When Administered to Healthy Adolescents and Young Adults 10 to 40 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal meningitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MENACWY CONJ-069
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 04 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 4 Dec 2019 to 18 Dec 2019.
- 04 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Aug 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 6 Aug 2018 to 9 Sep 2018.