A pilot study to assess the safety, tolerability, dose finding and efficacy ORY-1001 in combination with platinum-etoposide chemotherapy in patients with relapsed, extensive-stage disease small cell lung cancer [Estudio piloto para evaluar la seguridad, tolerabilidad, búsqueda de dosis y eficacia de ORY-1001 en combinación con Platino-Etopósido en pacientes con cáncer de pulmón de células pequeñas extendido y recidivante]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Iadademstat (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CLEPSIDRA
- Sponsors Oryzon
- 03 Dec 2018 According to an Oryzon media release, company has announced the inclusion of the first two patients in this study
- 03 Dec 2018 According to an Oryzon media release,Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 17 Oct 2018 According to an Oryzon media release, received approval of a Clinical Trial Application (CTA), from the Spanish Drug Agency (AEMPS) to conduct this trial.