A Phase 1/2, Open-label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation and Dose Expansion Study of NKTR-262 in Combination With NKTR-214 and in Combination With NKTR-214 Plus Nivolumab in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumor Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; NKTR 214 (Primary) ; NKTR-262 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Merkel cell carcinoma; Ovarian cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Sarcoma; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVEAL
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 21 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 Mar 2018 According to Nektar Therapeutics media release, submitted an Investigational New Drug (IND) application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for NKTR-262 on December 2017 and company plans to enroll the first patient in this study in March of 2018.
- 21 Feb 2018 New trial record