A Phase 1/2, Open-label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation and Dose Expansion Study of NKTR-262 in Combination With NKTR-214 and in Combination With NKTR-214 Plus Nivolumab in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumor Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bempegaldesleukin (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; NKTR-262 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Carcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Merkel cell carcinoma; Ovarian cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Sarcoma; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVEAL
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 21 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2023.
- 21 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 23 Oct 2018 Trial design of the study assessing efficacy and safety presented at the 43rd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.