Long-Term Follow-up Protocol for Subjects Treated With a CAR T-Cell Product on a Juno-Sponsored Clinical Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-BCMA-CAR-T-Cell-Therapy-Juno-Therapeutics (Primary) ; Lisocabtagene-maraleucel (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Juno Therapeutics
- 09 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 06 Mar 2018 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, Juno Therapeutics was acquired by Celgene , and Celgene received all the global rights to the JCAR017.
- 22 Feb 2018 New trial record