A Prospective, Multi-centre Post Marketing Surveillance (PMS) Cohort Study to Monitor the Safety of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biologicals' Human Papillomavirus (HPV)-16/18 L1 VLP AS04 Vaccine in Female Chinese Subjects Aged Between 9 and 25 Years, When Administered According to the Prescribing Information (PI) as Per Routine Practice
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Dec 2020 to 14 Mar 2021.
- 08 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Dec 2020 to 14 Mar 2021.
- 08 Mar 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 29 Mar 2018 to 11 Jun 2018.