A Phase 1/2a Open-label, Dose-Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, and Immunogenicity of TAK-079 Administered Subcutaneously as a Single Agent in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 079 (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Pomalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 06 Nov 2019 Results (n=31) assessing safety, pharmacokinetic (PK), pharmacodynamics, and efficacy of TAK-079 in patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma, released at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Nov 2019 Results published in the Takeda Media Release
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a Takeda media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 61st American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting on December 7-10, 2019 in Orlando, FL.