A Phase 1, Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Antitumor Activity of Ascending Doses of G1T48 in Women With Estrogen Receptor-Positive, HER2-Negative Advanced Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs G1T-48 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors G1 Therapeutics
- 29 Sep 2019 According to a G1 Therapeutics media release, based on safety and tolerability findings in the Phase 1b portion of this trial, the company selected the 600 mg and 1,000 mg doses of G1T48 for evaluation in the ongoing Phase 2a portion and will use these data to select the dose for pivotal trials.
- 29 Sep 2019 Preliminary results (n=26) from the study, presented in a G1 Therapeutics media release.
- 10 Sep 2019 According to a G1 Therapeutics media release, data from this study will be presented at the upcoming European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2019 Congress taking place September 27 to October 1, 2019, in Barcelona, Spain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History