A phase 1 study of subcutaneous formulation of ALXN1210 with ENHANZE drug-delivery technology
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ravulizumab (Primary)
- Indications Haemolytic uraemic syndrome; Immunological disorders; Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Jul 2018 According to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has filed a Clinical Trial Application in the EU for subcutaneous ALXN1210 co-administered with Halozymes ENHANZE drug-delivery technology, PH20, and plans to initiate this phase I study in the second half of 2018.Pending co-formulation data, this next-generation subcutaneous formulation will be called ALXN1810 and has the potential to further extend the dosing interval to once every two weeks or once per month.
- 23 Feb 2018 New trial record
- 20 Feb 2018 According to a Halozyme Therapeutics media release, Alexion is planning to initiate this phase 1 study in 2018.