A Phase I Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of SCB-313, a Fully-Human TRAIL-Trimer Fusion Protein, for the Treatment of Malignant Ascites
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SCB-313 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant ascites
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Clover Biopharmaceuticals
- 22 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 22 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 22 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.