A Single-Center, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Comparative Environmental Exposure Chamber (EEC) Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Two Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) Products of Olopatadine Hydrochloride and Mometasone Furoate Nasal Spray as Compared to the FDC of Azelastine Hydrochloride and Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray, Olopatadine Nasal Spray, and Placebo in Patients With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone/olopatadine (Primary) ; Azelastine/fluticasone-propionate; Olopatadine
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- 12 Oct 2018 Results published in the Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- 06 Mar 2018 According to a Glenmark Pharmaceuticals media release, data were presented at the AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress.
- 06 Mar 2018 Results presented in a Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History