A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Two Doses of GLPG1690 in Addition to Local Standard of Care for Minimum 52 Weeks in Subjects With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ziritaxestat (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ISABELA 1
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 17 Dec 2018 According to a Galapagos NV media release, the company has dosed its first patient in the worldwide ISABELA phase 3 program (ISABELA 1 and ISABELA 2) with autotaxin inhibitor GLPG1690 in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
- 17 Oct 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 12 Apr 2018 According to a Galapagos NV media release, this ISABELA program is expected to start dosing in the second half of 2018. A total of 1500 patients are planned to enrol in this program.