A Multiple-Dose, Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel Pharmacokinetic Comparison Study of TNX-102 SL (Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride [HCl] Sublingual Tablets) 2 x 2.8 mg Versus AMRIX (Cyclobenzaprine HCl ER Capsules) 30 mg in Healthy Subjects Under Fasting Conditions
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclobenzaprine (Primary) ; Cyclobenzaprine
- Indications Agitation; Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Tonix Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 24 May 2018 According to a Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp media release, preliminary results from this study supports the 505(b)(2) NDA submission for TNX-102 SL.
- 24 May 2018 Preliminary results presented in a Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp Media Release.
- 23 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History