Diagnostic Multicenter Phase II Study, Prospective, Comparative, of 68Ga-HBED-PSMA PET / CT and Conventional Imaging Procedures in Occult Biological Relapse Prostate Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium 68 PSMA (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Acronyms PSMA REBIOLOC
- 14 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Sep 2018 to 29 Sep 2019.