A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Cabozantinib (XL184) in Subjects With Radioiodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer Who Have Progressed After Prior VEGFR-Targeted Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COSMIC-311
- Sponsors Exelixis
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 24 May 2019 According to an Ipsen media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 2019 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
- 08 Oct 2018 Accoding to a Exelixis media release, Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.