A Phase I-II Open-label Study of Reduced Intensity-allogeneic Transplant of ECT-001 (UM171/ Fed-batch Culture System) Expanded Cord Blood in Patients With High-risk Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Stem-cell-therapeutics-ExCellThera (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Apr 2019 According to the ExCellThera media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted regenerative medicine advanced therapy (RMAT) designation to ECT-001, in the treatment of hematologic malignancies, based on the data from this study.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.