A Trial Evaluating the Combination of the Atezolizumab (TECENTRIQ) and Niraparib (ZEJULA) in Patients with Metastatic Bladder Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Niraparib (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 28 Feb 2018 New trial record
- 26 Feb 2018 According to a TESARO media release, this trial will be conducted by Genentech and is expected to begin mid-2018.
- 26 Feb 2018 According to a TESARO media release, the company announced that it has entered into a clinical collaboration with Genentech (a member of the Roche Group) to evaluate the combination of Atezolizumab and Niraparib in patients with metastatic bladder cancer.The collaboration includes testing this experimental combination in MORPHEUS which is a phase 1b/2 adaptive platform to develop combinations of cancer immunotherapies more rapidly and efficiently.