Phase 2b Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Efficacy and Safety of a Subcutaneous Prophylaxis Treatment Regimen of CB2679d, in Adult Subjects With Hemophilia B
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dalcinonacog alfa (Primary) ; Dalcinonacog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Catalyst Biosciences
- 27 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 29 Jan 2020 to 30 Apr 2020.
- 27 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Nov 2019 to 28 Feb 2020.
- 07 Nov 2019 According to a Catalyst Biosciences media release, the company has completed 28-day SQ dosing and 30-day washout and safety follow-up of two subjects in the study. Factor IX levels in these two subjects exceeded the efficacy endpoint of >12% activity and no ADAs or inhibitors were detected. Enrollment is ongoing and the Company anticipates reporting final data in the first half of 2020.