A Phase 3, Open-label Study Evaluating the Long Term Safety and Efficacy of VX-659 Combination Therapy in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis Who Are Homozygous or Heterozygous for the F508del Mutation
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ivacaftor/tezacaftor/VX-659 (Primary) ; Ivacaftor
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Mar 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Feb 2018 New trial record