An Open-Label, Single-Dose, Fixed-Sequence Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-986036 Administered to the Abdomen and Upper Arm in Healthy Participants
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pegbelfermin (Primary)
- Indications Fibrosis; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 26 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 May 2018 to 31 Aug 2018.
- 20 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History