An Open-Label, Single-Dose, Fixed-Sequence Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-986036 Administered to the Abdomen and Upper Arm in Healthy Participants
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986036 (Primary)
- Indications Fibrosis; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 27 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 May 2018 to 2 May 2018.
- 27 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 May 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 28 Feb 2018 New trial record