A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous Sulbactam-ETX2514 in the Treatment of Hospitalized Adults With Complicated Urinary Tract Infections, Including Acute Pyelonephritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sulbactam/ETX 2514 (Primary)
- Indications Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Entasis Therapeutics
- 14 Aug 2018 According to an Entasis Therapeutics media release, the company plans to present additional detail from this trial at an upcoming medical conference.
- 14 Aug 2018 Positive topline results presented in an Entasis Therapeutics media release.
- 12 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History