A Double-blind, Intra-individual Comparison, Proof-of-concept Trial of Topical AC-203 in Patients With Inherited Epidermolysis Bullosa
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Diacerein (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TWi Biotechnology
- 12 Apr 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jan 2019 According to a TWi Biotechnology media release, enrollment was completed within 3 months in this trial.The company expects to report top-line results in second quarter of 2019. The trial results will help support TWIB's global development partner, Castle Creek Pharma (CCP), to extend the indication in both US and EU.
- 16 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.