A Double-blind, Intra-individual Comparison, Proof-of-concept Trial of Topical AC-203 in Patients With Inherited Epidermolysis Bullosa
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Diacerein (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TWi Biotechnology
- 22 Jan 2019 According to a TWi Biotechnology media release, enrollment was completed within 3 months in this trial.The company expects to report top-line results in second quarter of 2019. The trial results will help support TWIB's global development partner, Castle Creek Pharma (CCP), to extend the indication in both US and EU.
- 16 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 May 2019.