A Phase 2, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Masked Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of ISIS 696844, an Antisense Inhibitor of Complement Factor B, in Patients With Geographic Atrophy Secondary (GA) to Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS FB LRX (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Feb 2021 to 10 Oct 2018.
- 23 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 10 Oct 2018.
- 23 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.