A Phase 1/2 First-in-Human Study of BMS-986258 Alone and in Combination With Nivolumab in Advanced Malignant Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BMS-986258 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 08 May 2018 According to a Five Prime Therapeutics media release, IND for TIM-3 antibody was filed in Dec 2017.
- 15 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 14 Jul 2023 to 5 Jul 2023.
- 15 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.