A Phase 1/2 First-in-Human Study of BMS-986258 Alone and in Combination With Nivolumab in Advanced Malignant Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BMS-986258 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Hyaluronidase
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Ono Pharmaceutical
- 08 Jul 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 308 to 383.
- 22 Aug 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 260 to 308.
- 08 May 2018 According to a Five Prime Therapeutics media release, IND for TIM-3 antibody was filed in Dec 2017.